Tilly and the Buttons
With no darts, zips or set-in sleeves, Stevie is a satisfyingly quick and easy make. Perfect for beginners, it's no wonder Stevie is one of our bestselling patterns. Throw it on with a statement necklace and you're good to go!
- Modern, boxy fit, with easy-peasy grown-on sleeves
- Round neckline with choice of pretty tie or button loop at the back
- Make it as a top with a high hip hemline, or above-the-knee tunic dress
- Optional patch pocket and turn up cuffs
SKILL LEVEL - Beginners
SIZE RANGE - UK 6-34 / US 2-30 / EUR 34-62 / AUS 6-34
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS - Light- to medium-weight woven fabrics, such as linen, double gauze, chambray, cotton lawn, viscose (rayon). If you’re a confident stitcher, try a sandwashed silk or crêpe de chine.
- Matching thread
- 0.3m (3/8yd) interfacing (similar weight to your fabric)
- For button loop version: 1 x 12-18mm (1/2 - 3/4in) button and elasticated hairband
- Sewing machine and basic tools, incl buttonhole foot